All students must wear a school uniform as its purpose is to ensure equality and to have uniformity of dress amongst the school body.
The Carrignafoy Community College uniform can only be purchased at either The Keen House, 25 West Beach, Cobh (online store also available at http://thekeenhouse.store) or Ryng’s, 14 East Beach, Cobh.
The school uniform consists of:
- The school jumper (navy, round neck, crested)
- Blue collared polo shirt
- Grey trousers/skirt
- Black shoes (no markings)
- Black tights/socks
- A school jacket is compulsory for all 1st Year students for 2022/23 and no other jacket can be worn at school. The jacket is optional for all other year groups.
Only the official school PE uniform can be worn for PE classes. This is available from both our uniform suppliers and cal also be purchased online at https://macronstorecork.ie/product-category/school-shops/carrignafoy-community-college/
Students must wear their PE uniform to school on the day they have PE class.
Points to note:
- The school zip top can be worn for PE or for sporting events only.
- Transition Year hoodies are only to be worn by those in Transition Year.
- Students must wear the correct items of uniform at all times to participate in school.
- No other items of clothing are accepted as appropriate for school.
- Clothing including all forms of outer coats, scarves etc. must be left in lockers and are not permitted to be worn in school.
- Uniform will be checked at morning assembly.
- Incorrect uniform is deemed a breach of school rules and will be dealt with as such.
- If students come to school without full correct uniform contact will be made with home. The student may be sent home to change, parents/guardians may be asked to bring in correct uniform or students may be supplied with replacement uniform items by the school for that particular day.
We very much appreciate your co-operation with this.